Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wish List

wish list

Loving the colors in these shoes! Would look so classy with a LWD.

Reim Super Skinny Sandals at Topshop for $90

wish list 7


Such a simple but stunning pendant necklace.

Teardrop pendant Necklace for $7.80 at Forever21

wish list 3
This clutch is stunning. I am loving the exotic skin with its bright orange color.

Asos Metal Bar Croc Clutch for $32.72 at ASOS

wish list 4

Such a gorgeous, flowy skirt. Perfect for the beach! Love!

Maxi skirt  for $69.50 at Victoria's Secret 

wish list 5

I always have an eye out for a snake bracelet. Something about it is exotic and unique. This one is gorgeous!

Chrishabana Wrapped Snake Cuff at Urban Outfitters for $58


Wish List 6

I have been eyeing this dress for my honeymoon. So sexy and breezy!

Print Cross Back Midi Dress for $88 at Victoria's Secret 


Current items that are on my wish list. What is on your wish list?


Always, Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment