Thursday, April 26, 2012

Outfit of the Day Post: Mustard Maxi Skirt

mustard maxi 5


mustard maxi 3


mustard maxi 2



mustard maxi 4
maxi 5


Outfit Details:
Maxi skirt: Sheinside.com
Shirt: American Eagle
Sandals: Wal-Mart
Necklace: Forever21
Bangles: Bombay Fashions

Maxi skirts are so nice to wear in the summer time because they are so breezy and lightweight. You can also dress them up and dress them down, making it the perfect skirt! I am loving the color of this skirt. It is a more fall color but it would also be perfect for summer. I received this skirt from Sheinside.com. It is a very comfy skirt and it comes in one size and it fits perfectly! I would say that it wouldn't fit a person larger than a size 12. I am also 5'8" and it hit me right above the ankle so if you are petite you may need to get it hemmed. I chose to pair it with sandals to make the outfit a little more causal.

You can purchase the skirt: HERE 


Hope you all are having a wonderful week!




P.S. I did receive this skirt from sheinside.com for free. I am a collaborator with the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment