Monday, April 2, 2012

Outfit of the Day: 2 Year Blog Anniversary!

flower pencil skirt


flower pencil skirt 2


flower pencil skirt 5


flower pencil skirt 3


flower pencil skirt 4



Outfit Details:
Skirt and Necklace: New York and Company
Blouse: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: G by Guess- Macy's
Bracelets: Forever 21


It's been two years since I started this blog. I created the blog in 2009 but never started really blogging till End of March 2010. I am so blessed to have everyone who follows my blog and supports me. I really appreciate it! I love blogging and it has opened so many doors for me. Without you that would not happen!
Also the end of March marks the 2 year anniversary of keeping off 80 pounds. So this time of year reminds me of all the accomplishments I have made.
If want any kind of weight loss tips, visit my weight loss tips page!

Back to the outfit...I found this pencil skirt at New York and Company and instantly had to get it. I love the print and it's perfect for summer. I also wear these heels quite often (probably 2-3 times a week). They are so comfy and go with pretty much anything. I am loving the store New York and Company lately. They have such fun professional outfits, no excuse not to look cute at work! Also they have the best deals and prices.

Thank you for everyone who follows and supports my blog!! :)



Always, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment