Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Bold Colors

bold colors

bold colors 2

bold colors 3

bold colors 5

bold colors 4

Outfit Details: 
Skirt: JcPenny 
Top: New York and Company 
Shoes: Ebay 
Handbag: Shoedazzle 
Watch: Macy's 
Cuff: Forever21


Today I thought I would take a little risk by pairing bold colors together. I think it turned out well! I paired it with simple accessories and nude shoes. I think I wear these nude shoes more than any other shoes in my closet (haha). And yes, even after living in Florida for a month I still don't have a tan. I think I will look into getting an airbrush tan since I don't tan (if I do tan it only lasts a few days). Any good experience or tips on a spray/airbrush tan?
Speaking of being here for a month, I can't believe we have been in Florida for a month! So far we really like it and enjoying living in a city. Sometimes, I wake up in the morning and want to wear jeans and a jacket and have to remind myself it's warm out (lol). I am getting use to the weather now, but I am sure that will change as soon as the humid summer comes.
We are also planning to purchase our first home here in Florida after we get married. We are so excited! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment