Friday, July 13, 2012

Tory Burch Resort 2013 Collection

Photobucket

Such a chic outfit. I love this top. I am also glad to see that printed pants will be back in trend next year.

Photobucket

I love this shade of purple. Stunning!

Photobucket

The perfect cover up for the beach and pool. All eye's will be on you.

Photobucket

Going on vacation right after work? This outfit is the perfect transition!

Photobucket

This bathing suit is gorgeous! And the print will create an optical illusion, thus making you look thinner. Now who wouldn't complain about that!

Photobucket

The perfect shift dress for a night out on vacation.

It is hard to imagine what next year's fashion trends will be like when we hear about the resort and couture shows of next year when we just started this summer. However, it gives us great inspiration. I am loving the laid back, chic look Tory Burch created. Even on vacation you can look Tres Chic!

On a side note. I am back from my honeymoon! And what better way to come back with a resort collection!  (hehe). I had the most amazing honeymoon filled with great memories. It probably was the best vacation I ever had! So relaxing and I am so happy to be a Mrs.!
I can't wait to share all the photos of our wedding. I am planning to do wedding posts consisting of photos from the ceremony, reception, etc. So look forward to those! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful week, I know I did! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment