Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Honeymoon!

Photobucket

The view from our hotel room!

Photobucket

New Dress from New York and Company. Shoes- Target, Handbag- Steinmart

Photobucket

The pool!

Photobucket

At the zoo. Wearing all Victoria's Secret except the shoes. :)

Photobucket

We watched the feeding show and it was quite interesting. This man was so crazy! haha

Photobucket

My love and I at the Everglades

Photobucket

My new sunnies from Ann Taylor. Wearing a Victoria's Secret top with LOFT shorts.

Photobucket

We went on a tour as well, view of the Everglades.


We got back from our honeymoon on Friday evening. We went to Marco Island, Florida for our honeymoon and stayed at the Marriott. It was a gorgeous hotel and everyone was so friendly. We had so much fun, we were sad to leave! It will be a vacation I never forget. It was probably the best one I ever had!

Hope you all had a wonderful week and and weekend! :)
Where did you go on your honeymoon if you are married?

No comments:

Post a Comment